Aim Academy uses Procare Connect to maintain parent accounts, process payments, and communicate with parents. After registering your child, you can create your account at schools.procareconnect.com/sign-up. From the next page, you will select “Parent,” fill out your name, email address, and create a password.
Once you create your account, you can log-in and perform a variety of functions as follows:
- The main “Dashboard” screen will display a variety of events and activities documented by our teachers throughout the day.
- Click the “Pay Now” pay button in the upper right corner to pay your reservation fee or any outstanding balance.
- Click “Payment” in the menu on the left to view a history of your charges and payments.
- From the payments screen, you can also print your account statement
- Click “Family List” in the menu on the left to update your family and authorized pick-up contact information.
- Click “Documents” in the menu on the left to complete any outstanding enrollment documents.
You can also download the Procare Connect app for your phone or device from the Apple Store or Google Play.